A free, quick-reading daily e-letter on world currencies, economic trends, and the occasional baseball score.
In This Issue.
* BLS goes against ADP and ISM .
* Currencies lose lofty figures on jobs report.
* China posts Trade Deficit! .
* Gold loses $1,350 again! .
* Euro leads currencies on rally .
* Gold heads to $1,350, again.
* It's a Jobs Jamboree Friday .
* Safe Havens come back into play .
* Markets back to putting pressure on ECB.
* Gold Soars!.
* Where are the price manipulators now? .
* Currencies are mixed but euro soars! .
* Swedish GDP beats expectations...
* N.Z. Business Confidence moves higher!.
* Gold ETF sees first inflow month since 12/2012! .
* Currencies & metals are stuck!.
* N.Z. people say hedge fund guy is wrong!...
* BOAML takes other side of call on A$.
* When will the debt ever be reined in?.
* FOMC Meeting Minutes throw currencies under the bus.
* U.S. Housing starts fall 16%!..
* ASX to clear trades in RMB!..
* Why do we still need to issue same amount of Treasuries?.
* More analysts are jumping on Chuck's bandwagon..
* Currencies & metals push higher..
* Riksbank keeps rates and guidance unchanged.
* USA hockey games begin! .
* Currencies remain in tight ranges .
* A$ breaks out on good data prints!....
* Gold & euros play up downs all day! .
* ADP says 175,000 jobs created.
* Euro data disappoints .
* A$ gets push back.
* Gold holds strong at $1,250 .
* James Rickards on inflation.
* Greek output rises first time in 4.5 years! .
* Spanish and Italian PMI's continue to be strong.
* The Big Dog gets off the porch .
* Japanese inflation rises!
* Ben's last chance to impress...
* Durable goods plunge in December...
* Gold edges lower ahead of Fed...
* Chuck headed to Orlando...
* New Home Sales Slumped...
* Today's data...
* Brazil and India slide.
* Canada to balance budget...
* This Week in Data...
* What happens in Davos...
* Brazilian Damage Control
* Carney's Party Foul...
* Pound Sterling pushes higher on labor data...
* BOJ bullish on inflation target...
* Aussie $ bounces back on signs of inflation...
* Gold falls on taper worries...
* Housing keeps rolling along
* A quiet week for US data
* Ireland raised to investment grade
* Chinese growth in neutral