A free, quick-reading daily e-letter on world currencies, economic trends, and the occasional baseball score.
In This Issue.
* Dollar is back in charge.
* Euro gets whacked on inflation news .
* Is Commodity Bull Run over?.
* Bears Stearns revisited.
* Weekly jobs report improves
* Net Worth on the rise
* Limited data next week
* Scottish voters have spoken
* The dollar remains in the driver's seat.
* Swedes have a hung Parliament .
* Scotland vote is this Thursday.
* FOMC meeting this week .
* The dollar is mixed this morning.
* Swedes go to the polls this weekend .
* Scotland vote is a week away.
* Is A$'s seeing Central Bank intervention? .
In This Issue.
* Currencies & metals are basically flat this morning * Euro and ruble to benefit from cease-fire?
* China pushes renminbi stronger VS dollar
* Buying insurance after the Tornado hits?
* Dollar is soft again this morning.
* Euro plays game of back & forth around 1.32.
* Canada's Current Account Deficit to narrow?
* A British tweet gets them in hot water.
* Dollar's mini-rally stalls..
* Norwegian 2nd QTR GDP beats expectations!.
* Eurozone Flash PMI's are weaker.
* SDR's in our future?
* Dollar holds a soft bias to buy.
* Renminbi, S$ and Gold the only winners today.
* Looking for better times in Canada.
* Geopolitical Risks to return? ..
* Chicago Fed
* China and Switzerland agree
* Basis points
* Stevens deep sixes the A$..
* Riksbank does the same to the krona .
* Dollar celebrates Independence Day with a rally! .
* RBI can't keep their hands out of the cookie jar!.
* A soft bias to buy dollars in early morning trading.
* Durables to print today, wait for the excuses.
* Abe thinks he's got the deflation tiger by the tail.
* Grant Williams does his best Dr. Seuss for us!
* Gold soars, then backs off .
* Currencies back off gains from Thursday.
* Eurozone awaits LTRO repayment announcement.
* Olsen does his best John Connally .
* ECB tries to kickstart economy.
* Euro gets whacked and then rallies! .
* Positive rate differentials are key!.
* Japanese Housewives back in business! .
* Fed Monetary Balance increases.
* While ECB's decreases .
* Weak PMI's for Russia & India.
* Swedish krona outperforms on data .
* 10-year Treasury yield drops to 2.42%!
* Eurozone on holiday today .
* Aussie CAPEX forward looking positive.
* U.S. 1st QTR GDP to print negative? .