A free, quick-reading daily e-letter on world currencies, economic trends, and the occasional baseball score.
In This Issue.
* Nikkei plunges 7.3%..
* Chinese manufacturing contracts.
* Two handed economists.
* Gold rebounds.
* US data sends the dollar higher...
* Could the Fed begin the end of bond their bond buying???
* Chinese home prices rise.
* Gold continues to see selling .
In This Issue...
* April surplus
* Dollar tops all
* Aussie falls below parity
* Will the yen remain weaker than 100
* Jobless claims fall 3,000..
* Plosser remains hawkish.
* It's far easier to buy than sell - Warren Buffett.
* James Grant on a Friday!
* New Zealand 1st QTR Employment soars!..
* Aussie April Employment rises.
* Is China ready to widen trading band?.
* All the heavy lifting is done.. NOT!
* Wheeler sells kiwi and promises to sell more!..
* Sweden's FM doesn't like strong krona.
* China posts a Trade Surplus.
* When will the corn get planted?..
* RBA proves Chuck wrong..
* China announces a plan.
* Sweden catches everyone else's eye.
* Canadian loonie defies IMM positions..
* Jobs Survey beats the estimates..
* Aussie March Retail Sales disappoint.
* RBA meets tonight to discuss rates.
* Norges Bank to meet this week..
* Draghi throws a cat among the pigeons.
* Euro gets slammed but recovers.
* Will the BLS make an "adjustment?".
* BOC gets new Gov..
* Fed Heads leave markets scratching heads.
* Currencies fall on their face.
* Soft data from Australia, Eurozone & Sweden.
* ECB cuts rates..
* More analysts come around to Chuck's thoughts.
* Currencies rally, but Gold doesn't.
* Canada posts strong GDP.
* Market manipulation explained..
* Weak inflation & Retail Sales in Germany.
* Currencies & metals rally fades away
* China gains a wider distribution for renminbi.
* U.S. spending collapses in March..
* U.S. GDP disappoints.
* Currencies & metals rally.
* Kiwi gains VS dollars U.S & A$.
* PIMCO likes Norwegian krone fundamentals..
* BOJ leaves everything unchanged.
* China takes # 1 from Australia.
* It's all about U.S. 1st QTR GDP today.
* Monetary Base & Money Supply..
* U.K. 1st QTR GDP beats estimates!.
* Merkel wishes for higher rates for Germany.
* Riksbank gets on Chuck's bad list.
* Gold physical demand continues to soar..