A free, quick-reading daily e-letter on world currencies, economic trends, and the occasional baseball score.
In This Issue.
* Chicago Fed
* China and Switzerland agree
* Basis points
* Stevens deep sixes the A$..
* Riksbank does the same to the krona .
* Dollar celebrates Independence Day with a rally! .
* RBI can't keep their hands out of the cookie jar!.
* A soft bias to buy dollars in early morning trading.
* Durables to print today, wait for the excuses.
* Abe thinks he's got the deflation tiger by the tail.
* Grant Williams does his best Dr. Seuss for us!
* Gold soars, then backs off .
* Currencies back off gains from Thursday.
* Eurozone awaits LTRO repayment announcement.
* Olsen does his best John Connally .
* ECB tries to kickstart economy.
* Euro gets whacked and then rallies! .
* Positive rate differentials are key!.
* Japanese Housewives back in business! .
* Fed Monetary Balance increases.
* While ECB's decreases .
* Weak PMI's for Russia & India.
* Swedish krona outperforms on data .
* 10-year Treasury yield drops to 2.42%!
* Eurozone on holiday today .
* Aussie CAPEX forward looking positive.
* U.S. 1st QTR GDP to print negative? .
* Commodity Currencies rally.
* Euro remains down, but flat .
* Gold gets sold again!..
* Singapore prints strong IP.
* Euro leads most currencies lower.
* Indian rupee still rallying! .
* Groundhog Day again for Gold..
* Data void in U.S. is strange.
* Global Growth gets a boost!.
* Eurozone PMI's print as expected.
* Brazilian real says I have volatility!
* What's up with two month old data?.
* Chuck goes off the grid for 4 hours.
* Euros, A$'s, kiwi lead most currencies weaker.
* U.K. inflation ticks up, but remains below 2%
* Chuck talks FACTA.
* Currencies attempt to bounce back.
* UBS & Citigroup say euro to drop.
* Chuck says hogwash!.
* Krona best performer overnight.
* Currencies back to assaulting the dollar.
* China prints very strong Trade Surplus!.
* ECB balance sheet shrinking.
* ECB & Norges Bank meet.
* Eurozone Retail Sales beat expectations! ...
* Palladium nears 3 year high!.
* Canada prints Trade Surplus.
* U.S. prints Trade Deficit.
* Spain & Italy PMI's beat expectations ...
* UK Services push sterling to 4-year high!.
* RBA leaves rates and hawkish statement unchanged.
* Silver is stuck in the mud.