In This Issue.
* Boehner floats a 'Plan B'...
* Euro rises above $1.33...
* Central banks make rate decisions...
* Commodities continue to move higher...
* China boosts risk assets.
* Eurozone economy contracts.
* Sweden to halt rate hike cycle.
* Aussie bond yields attract buyers.
* FOMC pushes rate hike out to late 2014!
* Big Ben discusses another round of QE.
* Currencies, metals, stocks and bonds all rally!
* An Attempt to confuse us with data.
* Currencies hold steady Eddie.
* Waiting for the Jobs Jamboree.
* Rate cut week next week?
* Swiss to charge interest on deposits?
* Eurozone leaders gang up on Greek PM.
* Fed keeps door open for QE3.
* Draghi's first ECB meeting as President.
* Chuck thinks Greek vote will be called off.
* RBNZ Opens door to rate hikes.
* Poland & Brazil hike rates 1/4%
* OPEC leaves production unchanged.
* Data returns today.
* Bernanke plays down inflation wording.
* Making tough cuts.
* German Factory Orders surge!
* Yen on the selling blocks.
* Currencies & metals rally!
* A return to the spend more than we make days.
* RBA keeps rates unchanged
* An ice story.
* Is a downgrade coming our way?
* CBO revises forecast upward.
* FOMC leaves rates & QE2 in place.
* Richard Russell on the dollar.
* Currencies back off a bit.
* Gold, Silver and Oil all get sold..
* Poland hikes rates 25 BPS.
* The Worst AAA rating.
* The dollar rallies back!
* Gold & Silver lead the slide down.
* BOC leaves rates unchanged.
* Bond yields soar higher!
* Dollar rallies back!
* Riksbank talks dovish.
* Home Sales jump 10%!
* Debunking the currency wars.
* Eurozone Manufacturing rises...
* Japan goes negative with rates!
* A$ gets hammered after RBA decision...
* Food prices are rising...
In This Issue..
* More of the same...
* Chuck's take on the Aussie $...
* Currency intervention...
* Brazil complains about the low rates in the US...
* Range trading currencies...
* ECB leaves stimulus in place...
* If Chuck were king for a day...
* Happy Labor Day!