In This Issue.
* Labor picture seems to be improving in the US...
* Japanese yen hits a 5 year low...
* Commodities move higher in thin trading...
* Congrats to Chuck on another anniversary...
* Retail Sales expected to support an earlier taper...
* Yen falls after Japan's economy slows more than forecast...
* Euro area emerges from recession...
* Gold pushes higher...
* Focus is on good data not bad.
* Becoming comfortably numb with the numbers..
* Inflows into yen are getting reversed.
* Potential good or bad news for kiwi.
* Euro finishes its rally week on high note.
* Yen continues to benefit from repatriation.
* Draghi sounds upbeat.
* China prepares its curb appeal.
* Euro rallies, A$ continues to get whacked.
* ECB & BOE meet today.
* China braces for weak exports data.
* Euro's two day rally ends.
* Record renminbi deposits in Hong Kong.
* U.S. GDP revised downward.
* Gold's $23 rally is halted overnight.
* Currency rally, Friday has no oomph.
* China slow down again.
* Yen returns to underlying weak trend.
* Gold is spent by $14 this morning.
* Gold continues to heal.
* Currencies go flat.
* Yen back on slippery slope.
* Renminbi has best week in 6 months.
* Currencies rebound.
* Playing shell games with debt.
* Currencies rally on bad jobs data.
* Yen continues to slump.
* Relative calm creeps back into Eurozone.
* Roberts says Fed is manipulating Gold price.
* ECB & Bundesbank talk supports the euro.
* Yen rallies.
* Norway, Canada and others in a bind .
* Gold on a losing streak.
* Currencies & metals range trade.
* Mental giants buying yen.
* Aussie inflation rises.
* BOC to leave rates unchanged.
* German ZEW soars.
* Oil & Gold head higher.
* Global growth gets a boost!
* Yen weakness continues.
* Draghi sounds upbeat, euro soars.
* Gold adds $20!
* A$ reaches for the stars.
* Currencies, metals & Treasuries getting sold.
* Is this the beginning of a change for the dollar?
* Yen drops to a 2-year low VS dollar.
* Chuck breaks down the timeline.