In This Issue.
* Currencies Level off for the day.
* Gold gets whacked and attempts rebound.
* Spain experiences problem with debt auction.
* Bank of Canada leaves rates and bias unchanged.
* Euro soars on Moodys decision.
* Did U.S. Retail Sales really soar?
* Aussie dollar pushing toward 200-DMA
* Singapore dollar hits 1-year high!
* Spanish downgrade pushes euro lower.
* But Italian auction allows euro to recover.
* Aussie employment beats the estimates!
* BRICS to create a reserves pool.
* Spain's banks need 53 Billion euros.
* China's manufacturing falls just short of 50
* Krona the new franc?
* ECB, BOE, BOJ meet this week.
* Spain's budget & audit put to bed.
* New Zealand mortgage banks cut rates.
* Chinese renminbi rallies on stimulus speculation
* Gold moves higher again.
* Spain and Italy to sell debt...
* G20 finance leaders question QE efforts...
* Signs in China turn positive...
* Metals remain in a tight trading range...
* Bundesbank effect on currencies is short-lived.
* RBA doesn't mention need to weaken A$ .
* Markets breathe a sigh of relief with Greek inspection.
* Spain has successful T-Bill auction.
* Euro takes a spill
* Economic data rundown
* Spain cuts growth outlook
* Norway defies gravity
* Spain good news wears off.
* Focus shifts back to Greece!
* Fed quintuples their Treasury holdings!
* A$'s and kiwi back on rally tracks.
* Spain's bond auction a success...
* ECB and BOE to meet today...
* Traders test the SNB...
* Official jobs numbers are questionable...
* A late morning rush to sell euros.
* Spain & Italy to auction debt tomorrow.
* China's Trade Surplus narrows slightly.
* The BOC's bunker mentality.
* Euro pushes higher after an upbeat report...
* Spain's debt auction finds a host of buyers...
* Sweden cuts .25%...
* A tax to cap income???
* Euro attempts a rally.
* Spain has no problems with auction.
* Yen flies beneath the radar.
* U.S. Retail Sales should be strong.
* No answer from Bullard.
* Mini-rally in euro fades on Spanish auction results.
* Cap U & Ind. Prod print stronger!
* CPI falls. an indication of what's to come?
* France & Germany agree to increase in EFSF
* Spain gets downgraded by two notches!
* Norges Bank meets today.
* CFTC votes 3-2 to limit commodity positions.