In This Issue.
* Euro at 8-week high.
* SNB has 380 Billion franc problem.
* Global growth getting blackened out.
* China Does announce stimulus plans.
* The so-called Flight to Safety.
* A$ holds its own.
* SNB has to be selling francs.
* Eurozone exports soar!
* Risk assets trade in a tight range.
* The games people play now.
* SNB credibility up for sale.
* Richard Russell on Good Friday!
* Currencies hold ground ahead of Jobs Jamboree.
* Wen signals that China may help Eurozone.
* What will the SNB do now?
* Gold looks for traction.
* EU leaders go where they haven't gone before.
* Greece forms a new Government.
* SNB threatens to weaken franc again.
* Italy & Berlusconi back in the news.
* The weak Bias to sell dollars remains.
* Gold rallies back!
* SNB intervenes to weaken the franc.
* U.S. legislature on China should die!
* Sarkozy's and Merkel's words boost the euro . . .
* SNB buying Euro bonds, but not helping things . . .
* US retail sales are stuck in a rut. . .
* RBNZ keeps rates unchanged . . .
* Jobs see Zero growth!
* SNB hammers the franc lower!
* German court to rule on bailouts.
* Chinese Manufacturing remains healthy.
* SNB statement gooses currencies.
* BOE unanimously leaves rates unchanged.
* Aussie wages are rising.
* Oil price takes baby steps higher.
* US$ falls due to wary US consumers...
* SNB tries to turn the Swiss franc...
* Worries over US recovery hurt CAD and MXN...
* Australia books a lower trade surplus...
In This Issue..
* Most currencies rebound...
* Gold reaches another record high!
* Tons of data today...
* Glad they didn't take TARP...