In This Issue.
* Aussie inflation weakens.
* RBNZ leaves rates unchanged.
* Norway has huge bond maturity coming.
* TTWS X 2 Today!..
* ZEW indicates a German turn around.
* IMM futures positions pare back A$ holdings.
* Norway to join the world with rate cuts?
* Gold get a break from its daily beatings.
* ECB & Bundesbank talk supports the euro.
* Yen rallies.
* Norway, Canada and others in a bind .
* Gold on a losing streak.
* Tight ranges for the currencies.
* Except for yen.
* Fiscal Cliff talks resume?.
* Norway back on the rally tracks.
* Currencies trade in a tight range on Friday.
* Currencies & metals rally overnight.
* Norway, and others lead way this morning.
* Central Bank meetings galore this week.
* Chuck interprets Bernanke's words
* US data helps send the $ lower
* Norway's fundamentals are second to none
* RBA keeps Aussie rates high
* Euro takes a spill
* Economic data rundown
* Spain cuts growth outlook
* Norway defies gravity
* Currencies & metals lick their wounds.
* Aussie Treasurer in talks with China.
* China 2nd QTR GDP prints @ +7.6%...
* Are the markets wrong on Norway?
* Currencies lose ground yesterday.
* A$ rallies overnight.
* But what about kiwi?
* Norway strike averted!
* Risk assets have a deep slide .
* Fed gives parameters for additional stimulus.
* Australia prints a Trade Deficit!
* Norway considers a cap for euro cross.
* Dollar drops on inflation data . . .
* Norway's rate cut to inflate a housing bubble?
* IMF agrees with the Pfennig . . .
* A belated St. Patrick's Day story . . .
* The dollar was king for another day
* South African sales disappoint
* Norway reduces rates
* Gold and silver took another hit
* Greek Bond Swap acceptance.
* German Factory Orders drop.
* RBNZ has some explaining to do.
* Norway again.
* The stalemate continues in the US...
* Swiss Franc hits a record...
* Homegrown terrorist rocks Norway...
* Gold benefits from uncertainty...
* Dollar rises as equity markets drop
* Next ECB President gets Merkel's approval
* Norway expected to raise rates
* Commodity currencies get sold