In This Issue.
* U.K. 1st QTR GDP beats estimates!.
* Merkel wishes for higher rates for Germany.
* Riksbank gets on Chuck's bad list.
* Gold physical demand continues to soar..
* Global growth in question...
* Where's the inflation...
* Beige Book shows color...
* Merkel not impressed...
* Currencies & metals swing wildly.
* Merkel sends the euro to the woodshed.
* BOC leaves things the way they were.
* Swedish krona is best overnight performer!
* 500 Billion euro rescue fund adopted.
* Greeks are still negotiating.
* Merkel heads to China.
* Singapore & China.
* Euro reverses slide in short squeeze.
* Merkel & Sarkozy meet again.
* 200,000 jobs created in December
* Chinese renminbi slides.
* Japan grows at 1.3%...
* Raising Margin Requirements.
* Merkel and Sarkozy to meet again.
* China, the new challenger.
* Euro heals some.
* Merkel & Sarkozy meet.
* Oil price drops $7 this week!
* Big Al in the news.
* Merkel deep sixes the euro.
* German GDP and IFO data is strong!
* Canadian data is strong.
* Corporations don't replace cut workers.