In This Issue.
* Weak inflation & Retail Sales in Germany.
* Currencies & metals rally fades away
* China gains a wider distribution for renminbi.
* U.S. spending collapses in March..
* Currencies rally.
* Gold gains $20!
* ECB becomes the Fed.
* Imports in China remain robust.
In This Issue...
* More turmoil in Europe.
* Berlusconi steps down.
* Risk off type of day.
* China inflation slows.
* China makes an announcement.
* FOMC meets this week.
* Silver continues to go higher!
* Touting Singapore!
* A currency & commodity rally for the ages!
* Riksbank hikes rates 25 basis points.
* Canadian inflation soars higher!
* China moving plans forward?
* G7 coordinates to push yen lower...
* Swedish krona the biggest winner...
* Oil is higher and brings the CAD$ with it...
* China increases reserve requirements...
* US data shows an economy caught in a rut...
* Euro rebounds.
* ZEW is stronger for 4th consecutive month!
* China's GDP for 2010. 10.3%!
* QE boosts. inflation!
* Commodity Currencies rally.
* China raises interest rate.
* Treasury yields continue to rise.
* Inflation is here.
* China to raise rates?
* Gold Sells off $43!
* Treasury yields continue to climb higher.
* NZ Retail Sales are stronger than expected.
* Meyer says QE is not powerful!
* China pushes renminbi higher VS dollars.
* German Fin Min disagrees with Geithner.
* Get ready for soaring inflation.
* Dollar rally continues.
* Aussie inflation weakens.
* China to talk with Asian leaders.
* Earth Shattering words from Bart Chilton.
In This Issue..
* Currencies rally back...
* Swedish krona is top overnight performer...
* Eurozone Consumer Confidence is firmer...
* The dollar wins the race to the bottom!
* Currencies sell off lofty levels...
* Swiss francs trade above parity again!
* Gold & Silver remain strong...
* Saber Rattling between the U.S., China, and Japan...
* U.S. data is stronger...
* Loonie rallies on jobs data...
* krona rallies on IP data...
* An end to the bond rally?