In This Issue.
* Currencies & metals on two-day rally.
* U.S. Stock market reopens today.
* Aussie Building Approvals soar!
* Jim Sinclair clears the air on gold confiscation.
* The Risk Off sentiment remains
* U.S. Stock market is closed today.
* Chinese renminbi / yuan appreciates again.
* Gold sways back and forth.
* Risk assets rebound on Fed statement.
* RBNZ leaves rates unchanged.
* As too does the Riksbank.
* Gold rebounds, before NY Open.
* Moodys causes currency selling.
* Gold & Silver get taken down again!
* China imports more Gold than the Eurozone has total!
* Are QE implementations causing bubbles?
* Improvement in risk sentiment fades.
* Consumer Optimism at 5-year high.
* Gold sells off.
* Singapore looks forward.
* Euro loses chunk of ground.
* Gold & Silver get sold in thin market.
* Canada blows out job creation in Sept!
* Eurozone banks charging for franc deposits.
* ECB keeps rates unchanged.
* Euro and Gold rally!
* FOMC has "other policy moves"?
* India joins other Asian currency moves higher.
* Chinese Services falls.
* Aussie Trade Deficit widens.
* More on Gold from Bill Gross.
* Yen begins to weaken again.
* Spain's budget & audit put to bed.
* New Zealand mortgage banks cut rates.
* Chinese renminbi rallies on stimulus speculation
* Gold moves higher again.
* Commodity Currencies show optimism.
* PBO injects most liquidity since 2008..
* Ted Butler on Silver.
* NFL Refs are back!.
* Spain and Italy to sell debt...
* G20 finance leaders question QE efforts...
* Signs in China turn positive...
* Metals remain in a tight trading range...
* Bernanke announces QEIII...
* Dollar gets sold as inflation risks rise...
* Plenty of US data to move the markets...
* Precious metals benefit from FOMC announcment...
* Labor data confirms another round of easing...
* The euro's future moves to the German courts...
* China growth fears increase...
* Gold pauses, but remains in an upward trend...
* ECB to announce limitless stimulus...
* Sweden cuts rates...
* Canada's Carney pushes against the tide...
* Gold tops $1,700...
* Currencies & metals bounce on Thursday.
* Except the A$, which is heading to parity?
* Renminbi / yuan posts 5 consecutive weeks of gains.
* Smuggling Gold in India.