In This Issue.
* Euro trades higher on Greece news.
* A$'s outperform on the Greek news.
* Gold, Silver, Platinum. all good!
* Emerging Markets gaining exposure.
* Retail sales increased
* Chuck gives his thoughts
* Fitch raised Greek rating
* Yen and gold took a hit
* Greek default watch continues.
* Currencies rally is cut short this morning.
* Gold below $1,800. an opportunity?
* Foreclosures soar in August!
* Rumors of a Greek default sink currencies.
* The dollar hammers away at all currencies.
* Chinese data is good.
* Gold gets deep sixed again!
* Euro rallies on deck chair rearrangement!
* Gold pushes higher too.
* RBA waters down rate hike talk.
* What will QE3 be named?
In This Issue..
* Aussie jobs are strong....
* Aussie $ rallies on jobs....
* Norway to buy Greek bonds...
* Gold & Silver give way to profit taking...