In This Issue.
* Trading in same clothes as yesterday.
* Except the A$ that continues to get whacked.
* Fed heads talk about tapering QE.
* China's President meets with U.S. President.
* Currencies rally on bad jobs data.
* Yen continues to slump.
* Relative calm creeps back into Eurozone.
* Roberts says Fed is manipulating Gold price.
* Bernanke says the Fed will be 'flexible'...
* Markets realize the size of Cyprus...
* Kiwi posts the biggest gains...
* Data today may show US housing recovery continues...
* Waiting on the Fed...
* Consumer confidence falls in the US...
* Euro area looks to be emerging from recession...
* Chinese incomes rise...
* Currencies drift back and forth .
* Chuck's thoughts on Fed bond buying.
* Bill Gross's thoughts on Fed bond buying.
* Risk assets rebound on Fed statement.
* RBNZ leaves rates unchanged.
* As too does the Riksbank.
* Gold rebounds, before NY Open.
* ECB and Fed to show their hands
* Global data shows a wider slowdown
* UK data continue to disappoint
* Aussie dollar touches 4 month high
In This Issue...
* Jobs disappointed, again
* We're told inflation fell
* Fed has the ball
* Brazil back paddles
* Spain good news wears off.
* Focus shifts back to Greece!
* Fed quintuples their Treasury holdings!
* A$'s and kiwi back on rally tracks.
* China's wider band and
* U.S. Retail Sales send risk assets higher.
* Intervention for kiwi?
* What's with the Fed editing tapes?...
* Risk assets attempt to rally.
* What's the Fed up to?
* MAS to adjust monetary policy?
* Debts & Deficits gone wild.
* Risk assets continue their slide.
* Fed buys 61% of Treasury issuance!
* Will Olympics boost sterling?
* Euro / Swiss "floor" is breached.
* Risk assets have a deep slide .
* Fed gives parameters for additional stimulus.
* Australia prints a Trade Deficit!
* Norway considers a cap for euro cross.
* Flight to safety, but was it necessary???
* STL Fed Head Bullard says we are at a turning point...
* China lets the renminbi rise...
* Australian officials bypass the US$...
* Dollar settles into a trading range ...
* Fed Head says QE3 is still an option ...
* Brazil tries another attempt to slow real ...
* Gold selloff wasn't due to Bernanke ...