In This Issue.
* Yellen's comments stops dollar rally in its tracks!
* Former Fed Head doubts Yellen's resolve to taper.
* Former Fed banker apologizes for QE!.
* Eurozone 3rd QTR GDP ekes out a gain! .
* Dollar is softer, but just by a bit.
* Gold drifts, but could benefit from Debt Ceiling talks.
* QEnternal, as I've said for some time now.
* Feds to look into Tapering leak. yeah, right.
* NY Fed President Dudley defends last week's non-move...
* US PMI disappoints, in contrast to China and Europe...
* Gold trends lower, reversing last week's spike...
* BOJ pledges to keep adding liquidity...
* Tapering is "all priced-in".
* Summers says thanks but no-thanks.
* Retail Sales disappoint in the U.S.
* Gold manipulation whistleblowers .
* Richmond disappoints
* Tapering talk in control
* Rand on top
* Chuck on Canada
* Trading in same clothes as yesterday.
* Except the A$ that continues to get whacked.
* Fed heads talk about tapering QE.
* China's President meets with U.S. President.
* Currencies rally on bad jobs data.
* Yen continues to slump.
* Relative calm creeps back into Eurozone.
* Roberts says Fed is manipulating Gold price.
* Bernanke says the Fed will be 'flexible'...
* Markets realize the size of Cyprus...
* Kiwi posts the biggest gains...
* Data today may show US housing recovery continues...
* Waiting on the Fed...
* Consumer confidence falls in the US...
* Euro area looks to be emerging from recession...
* Chinese incomes rise...
* Currencies drift back and forth .
* Chuck's thoughts on Fed bond buying.
* Bill Gross's thoughts on Fed bond buying.
* Risk assets rebound on Fed statement.
* RBNZ leaves rates unchanged.
* As too does the Riksbank.
* Gold rebounds, before NY Open.
* ECB and Fed to show their hands
* Global data shows a wider slowdown
* UK data continue to disappoint
* Aussie dollar touches 4 month high
In This Issue...
* Jobs disappointed, again
* We're told inflation fell
* Fed has the ball
* Brazil back paddles
* Spain good news wears off.
* Focus shifts back to Greece!
* Fed quintuples their Treasury holdings!
* A$'s and kiwi back on rally tracks.
* China's wider band and
* U.S. Retail Sales send risk assets higher.
* Intervention for kiwi?
* What's with the Fed editing tapes?...