In This Issue.
* Successful Dutch auction pushes euro higher.
* What's with Risk On-Risk Off?
* Japanese to try more QE?
* Running out of money at Soc. Sec..
* Euro rebounds.
* ZEW is stronger for 4th consecutive month!
* China's GDP for 2010. 10.3%!
* QE boosts. inflation!
* The market isn't a fan of QE.
* The euro rode the wave.
* BOE meets today.
* Double dip in New Zealand?
In This Issue..
* Wen confirms Euro Bond purchases...
* Overnight rally ends abruptly!
* RBA meets tonight...
* Oil price rises to $81!
* Markets think FOMC will do QE soon...
* Currencies rally along with Gold & Silver...
* Euro moves through 200-day moving avg.
* Time for the media to shift focus again?