In This Issue.
* Currencies remain in a tight range.
* ECB cuts 25 Basis Points.
* Eurozone Summit begins.
* Chinese inflation slows!
* Will ECB do 25 or 50 BPS?
* RBNZ leaves rates unchanged buts goes dovish.
* Jim Rogers on what the Fed's doing.
* A Risk Off, or Dollar day.
* ECB says "nein" to being more like the Fed.
* Even Gold & renminbi are weaker today.
* DSC is rumored to be ready to admit failure.
* Risk assets all get sold yesterday.
* News of ECB bond buying pushes euro higher.
* What's going on with Gold?
* Yen erases loss from intervention.
* Eurozone leaders gang up on Greek PM.
* Fed keeps door open for QE3.
* Draghi's first ECB meeting as President.
* Chuck thinks Greek vote will be called off.
* Risk aversion is a thing of the past...
* Some positive news for the US...
* ECB's President softens his hawkish tone...
* India continues to post good growth in spite of higher rates...
* Stock sell off sends investors back into havens...
* Trichet pushes the ECB back into the bond market...
* One bright spot - Oil prices are lower...
* Margin calls could hurt the precious metals...
* Dollar bias is reversed.
* German Business Confidence falls.
* ECB to accept defaulted bonds?
* Selling Gold. not me!
* Dollar rises as equity markets drop
* Next ECB President gets Merkel's approval
* Norway expected to raise rates
* Commodity currencies get sold
* Another Risk Off Day.
* Silver on the downside of its ascent.
* BOE & ECB meet today.
* China is doing it again.
* 209K jobs created in March.
* Currencies reverse dollar rally.
* Oil price climbs to $108!
* Will ECB hike rates this week?
In This Issue...
* Intervention impact on the yen
* House prices rise in Sweden
* Hawkish statements from Norges Bank
* ECB still focused on inflation
* Dollar continues to slide.
* ECB to leave rates unchanged.
* Brazil raises rates.
* Ruble tops gains vs. US$...
* So-called "safe havens" get bought.
* Kiwi & A$'s get sold after N.Z. earthquake.
* Moodys goes after Japan.
* Will ECB recognize the threat to price stability?
* ECB meets today.
* Euro awaits ECB decision.
* CRB & CCI at pre-crisis levels.
* Pound rallies on rate hike forecast.