In This Issue.
* Draghi throws a cat among the pigeons.
* Euro gets slammed but recovers.
* Will the BLS make an "adjustment?".
* BOC gets new Gov..
* Draghi sounds upbeat, euro soars.
* Gold adds $20!
* A$ reaches for the stars.
* Yen weakness continues.
* Draghi goes before German gauntlet..
* Euro sells off another ½-cent.
* A$ leads kiwi, loonies, and pounds higher.
* The anti-dollars in a slump.
* Draghi can't come through
* Focus shifts to US payrolls
* Kiwi set for another weekly advance
* China to hasten the convertibility of the renminbi
* Eurozone leaders gang up on Greek PM.
* Fed keeps door open for QE3.
* Draghi's first ECB meeting as President.
* Chuck thinks Greek vote will be called off.