In This Issue.
* Currencies & metals rally on weak U.S. ISM.
* But dollar rallies back in the overnight markets.
* China deals with Capital Inflows.
* RIP Deacon Jones.
* US data sends the dollar higher...
* Could the Fed begin the end of bond their bond buying???
* Chinese home prices rise.
* Gold continues to see selling .
* U.S. GDP disappoints.
* Currencies & metals rally.
* Kiwi gains VS dollars U.S & A$.
* PIMCO likes Norwegian krone fundamentals..
* Weaker dollar ends the week
* Cyprus still at the top of the list
* The jobs market
* Britain on the hot seat
* Risk off day helps 'havens'...
* Chuck gets some things off his chest...
* Aussie dollar drops as investors wait on central banks...
* Precious metals search for direction...
* Italian elections springs the trap door on the euro...
* Bernanke sees little inflation risk...
* Canadian dollar drifts lower as oil prices drop...
* Mexican and Brazilian investors need to watch interest rates...
* US dollar
* Italian election uncertainties
* Euro takes it on the chin
* Home prices still on the rise
* Dollar gains ground on Friday...
* Nordic countries get some love from the Economist...
* China surpasses the US as the largest trading nation...
* Gold slips as Lunar Holiday saps demand...
* Currencies, metals & Treasuries getting sold.
* Is this the beginning of a change for the dollar?
* Yen drops to a 2-year low VS dollar.
* Chuck breaks down the timeline.
* Relapse to dollar buying.
* Yen slides further.
* New Carry Trade appears to be real.
* It's Turkey Day!
* Bias to buy dollar fades.
* U.S. economic data prints soft.
* A$'s and Gold rebound.
* Fisher grows up before our eyes!
* Is Risk On/ Risk Off Trading fading away?
* Dollar is initially sold, but rebounds in NY trading..
* Italy announces they will meet the EU debt limit!
* Gold posts three-day rally.
* BLS reports 171,000 new jobs.
* Bias to buy dollars intensifies.
* RBA to announce a rate cut this afternoon.
* Euro falls though 200-Day moving avg.
* Dollar bias throughout Friday.
* Currencies & metals try to rebound today.
* Aussies still forecasting budget surplus.
* IMM short dollar positions increase.
* Euro soars on Moodys decision.
* Did U.S. Retail Sales really soar?
* Aussie dollar pushing toward 200-DMA
* Singapore dollar hits 1-year high!