In This Issue.
* Debt ceiling debate shifts into high gear...
* Retail sales slow but steady in the US...
* Technical factors call for an increase in the euro...
* Precious metals continue to rebound...
* Currencies & metals continue to recover.
* Krona gets sold on Riksbank minutes.
* A$ weakens on Trade deficit widening.
* Racing to the debt ceiling.
* A sticky question...
* Budget negotiations stall...
* BOJ to announce more stimulus...
* Gold and Silver reverse...
* ECB & Bundesbank pull rug from under the euro.
* Relative calm over Eurozone is lifted, again.
* Sandy to affect jobs report.
* The debt ceiling revisited.
* More blood in the streets yesterday.
* Brazil cuts rates and signals for more cuts!
* Got Debt?
* Calls for more Aussie rate cuts get louder.
* A few currencies attempt to rebound.
* China stops buying Eurozone debt.
* Could they stop buying ours?
* Norges & BOE leave rates unchanged.
* Euro climbs back to 1.34!
* Loonie is stuck in the mud.
* The Debt Generation.
* Do you have enough Gold & Silver?
In This Issue...
*It's all about the euro debt... *Gold and silver knockdown... *China and Japan chat...
* Euro pushes higher after an upbeat report...
* Spain's debt auction finds a host of buyers...
* Sweden cuts .25%...
* A tax to cap income???
* Weekly jobs data is positive...
* China is buying less US debt...
* High yielders rally...
* Indian rupee rebounds...
* Euro breaks range to the downside.
* Moodys warns the Eurozone.
* Comparing the U.S. & Eurozone debts.
* The Treasury Bubble.
* A failed auction, and no it wasn't the U.S.!
* Euro gets slammed.
* Global growth hopes fade.
* More Accommodation in store for us?
* More turmoil in Europe.
* Berlusconi steps down.
* Risk off type of day.
* China inflation slows.
* Currencies rally on EFSF news.
* Gold & Silver get sold.
* Brazil debases their currency again!
* $131 Billion in new debt issues.
* German Officials deep six currency rally.
* Moody's warns France.
* German Investor Confidence plunges.
* Bud Conrad for your enjoyment!