In This Issue.
* Euro dips below 1.30.
* Italy's auction turns around.
* U.S. Retail Sales disappoint!
* Norges Bank to cut rates today.
* Euro attempts a rally.
* Spain has no problems with auction.
* Yen flies beneath the radar.
* U.S. Retail Sales should be strong.
* Currencies reverse gains from this week.
* Gold, dollars and renminbi rally.
* German Retail Sales plunge!
* New Zealand gets downgraded.
* Sarkozy's and Merkel's words boost the euro . . .
* SNB buying Euro bonds, but not helping things . . .
* US retail sales are stuck in a rut. . .
* RBNZ keeps rates unchanged . . .
* Gold drops another $77!
* Currencies are mixed & in tight ranges.
* What will Big Ben say?
* New Zealand Retail Sales surge!
* More thoughts on Gold.
* The dollar fights back in U.S. trading.
* Regional manufacturing indexes disappoint.
* Canadian Retail Sales surprise!