In This Issue.
* Currencies & metals are stuck!.
* N.Z. people say hedge fund guy is wrong!...
* BOAML takes other side of call on A$.
* When will the debt ever be reined in?.
* FOMC Meeting Minutes throw currencies under the bus.
* U.S. Housing starts fall 16%!..
* ASX to clear trades in RMB!..
* Why do we still need to issue same amount of Treasuries?.
* More analysts are jumping on Chuck's bandwagon..
* Currencies & metals push higher..
* Riksbank keeps rates and guidance unchanged.
* USA hockey games begin! .
* Currencies remain in tight ranges .
* A$ breaks out on good data prints!....
* Gold & euros play up downs all day! .
* ADP says 175,000 jobs created.
* Euro data disappoints .
* A$ gets push back.
* Gold holds strong at $1,250 .
* James Rickards on inflation.
* Greek output rises first time in 4.5 years! .
* Spanish and Italian PMI's continue to be strong.
* The Big Dog gets off the porch .
* Japanese inflation rises!
* Ben's last chance to impress...
* Durable goods plunge in December...
* Gold edges lower ahead of Fed...
* Chuck headed to Orlando...
* New Home Sales Slumped...
* Today's data...
* Brazil and India slide.
* Canada to balance budget...
* This Week in Data...
* What happens in Davos...
* Brazilian Damage Control
* Carney's Party Foul...
* Pound Sterling pushes higher on labor data...
* BOJ bullish on inflation target...
* Aussie $ bounces back on signs of inflation...
* Gold falls on taper worries...
* Housing keeps rolling along
* A quiet week for US data
* Ireland raised to investment grade
* Chinese growth in neutral
* UK Retail Sales beat expectations .
* Renminbi gets back to appreciating.
* Kiwi gets caught up in A$ weakness .
* Richard Russell on this Fantastico Friday!.
* Only 3 currencies are up today .
* Gold loses ground again!.
* Aussie jobs report sends A$ down! .
* A treat from the Ludwig von Mises Institute.
* Currencies lose ground .
* Gold loses ground too!.
* U.S. Retail Sales are OK .
* Meddling in the economy gets you nowhere! .
* Currencies are mixed today .
* Gold loses ground though.
* Eurozone Industrial Prod beats estimates! .
* Japanese Current Account Deficit widens! .