In This Issue.
* Currencies & metals get dissed .
* Dollar rallies by default!.
* Gold slips on dollar strength .
* U.S. Retail Sales today .
* Currencies & metals rally on Tuesday.
* But turn around on Wednesday.
* Aussie inflation prints higher than expected! .
* BOC to leave rates unchanged & disappoint again! .
* The can was full of pork.
* Dollar continues to get sold.
* Chinese GDP grows at 7.8%! .
* A HUGE oil discovery in Australia! .
* Lawmakers avert default.
* And kick the can down the road, again.
* The dollar gets taken to the woodshed.
* Jamie Dimon speaks Chuck speak.
* Weak ZEW wipes out euro's gains.
* RBA minutes push A$'s higher.
* Xinhua calls for the world to change.
* Gold gets whacked again, all paper trades.
* Risk buying returns.
* Euro leads the pack to end the week.
* China dictates direction in Asia.
* Norway & Sweden reverse losses .
* Gold flip-flops all day.
* It's all about the Debt Ceiling.
* A$ puts the rate cut calls behind it.
* U.S. ISM drops, along with all components.
* Euros & Gold rally.
* Draghi doesn't sound so dovish.
* Kiwi drops on RBNZ / Treasury news.
* ADP report shows slow job growth.
* Dollar is softer, but just by a bit.
* Gold drifts, but could benefit from Debt Ceiling talks.
* QEnternal, as I've said for some time now.
* Feds to look into Tapering leak. yeah, right.
* Dollar stuck in a tight range...
* German confidence highest in 6 years...
* Kiwi falls after NZ's trade deficit widens...
* Precious metals are largely unchanged...
* NY Fed President Dudley defends last week's non-move...
* US PMI disappoints, in contrast to China and Europe...
* Gold trends lower, reversing last week's spike...
* BOJ pledges to keep adding liquidity...
* Markets still fixate on FOMC taper...
* Merkel cruises to victory...
* China's PMI hits 6 month high...
* Chuck shares a story on the oil markets...
* Currencies can't hold their lofty figures.
* Neither can Gold.
* Congress cuts Food Stamp payments.
* And Chuck puts on his conspiracy hat again!
* Big Ben keeps his word.
* Gold soars $65
* Euros & Aussie up 2-cents!
* Norges Bank turns hawkish.