In This Issue.
* Euro leads most currencies lower.
* Indian rupee still rallying! .
* Groundhog Day again for Gold..
* Data void in U.S. is strange.
* Global Growth gets a boost!.
* Eurozone PMI's print as expected.
* Brazilian real says I have volatility!
* What's up with two month old data?.
* Chuck goes off the grid for 4 hours.
* Euros, A$'s, kiwi lead most currencies weaker.
* U.K. inflation ticks up, but remains below 2%
* Chuck talks FACTA.
* Currencies attempt to bounce back.
* UBS & Citigroup say euro to drop.
* Chuck says hogwash!.
* Krona best performer overnight.
* Currencies back to assaulting the dollar.
* China prints very strong Trade Surplus!.
* ECB balance sheet shrinking.
* ECB & Norges Bank meet.
* Eurozone Retail Sales beat expectations! ...
* Palladium nears 3 year high!.
* Canada prints Trade Surplus.
* U.S. prints Trade Deficit.
* Spain & Italy PMI's beat expectations ...
* UK Services push sterling to 4-year high!.
* RBA leaves rates and hawkish statement unchanged.
* Silver is stuck in the mud.
* Currencies drift ahead of FOMC...
* Along with Gold.
* German inflation ticks up, but not enough!.
* The calls for a Chinese collapse have been overly exaggerated!
* Currencies add to Friday's gains.
* Krona is best performer overnight.
* Euro pushes past 1.3850.
* After roller coaster ride yesterday.
* Currencies & metals move higher today.
* U.S. Durable Goods & Capital Expenditures are good.
* Richard Russell speaks his mind.
* Aussie CPI slips, sends A$'s to woodshed.
* Chinese PMI ticks up, remains under 50.
* Eurozone flash PMI's tick higher
* A 12-month report card.
* Everyone is back!.
* Dollar bias yesterday turns around today.
* Aussie CPI to be strong?.
* Buying on the Cheap.
* Thin Volumes remain.
* And Tight currency ranges are in place.
* Doomsday report on New Zealand? .
* China continues to weaken renminbi.
* Currencies take a breather.
* IMF talks renminbi as reserve currency.
* Aussie Unemployment drops! .
* Chuck tries to sing like Bill Medley.
* Another dollar rout on Fed Minutes.
* Time to board the Love Train.
* Gold reaches 2014 high! .
* Consumer Debt an unintended consequence.