In This Issue.
* Currencies eke out gains .
* Gold gets whacked Big Time.
* India's economy rebounding .
* Kiwi. best performing Commodity Currency .
* Germany reaches accord without raising taxes .
* Currencies & metals bounce back.
* Negative Deposit rates in the U.S. ? .
* And, let's give thanks .
* Chuck still can't believe the markets .
* Currencies bounce back.
* Gold can't find any positive momentum .
* Taper Capers hold Emerging Markets down .
* China says "no mas" to currency reserves.
* Mixed bag of results for currencies.
* Gold gets whacked again! .
* He said what? .
* German IFO prints a strong number.
* Swedish confidence soars.
* Mexican GDP jumps! .
* RBA doing an opposite Rubin .
* Contrasting data in the U.S.
* Gold gets taken down again.
* RBA intervenes.
* Eurozone PMI is good .
* Yellen's comments stops dollar rally in its tracks!
* Former Fed Head doubts Yellen's resolve to taper.
* Former Fed banker apologizes for QE!.
* Eurozone 3rd QTR GDP ekes out a gain! .
* The dollar hammers all who challenge!.
* Chuck shows some Fed math, oh boy!.
* Chinese Third Plenum at first take is disappointing.
* Canadian data surprises on the upside .
* U.S creates 204,000 jobs in Oct. per the BLS.
* Currencies & metals get whacked!.
* Chinese Third Plenum winds down today.
* A Credit Crunch is returning .
* BOE & ECB meeting today.
* Euro flat, A$'s down.
* Aussie jobs print weaker than expected.
* Chinese exports grow .
* Currency & metals rally fades on Monday.
* RBA Gov deep sixes the A$, again!.
* China's Third Plenum begins.
* Chuck asks, "don't you want to be better?" .
* Dollar rally fades to being the week.
* RBA meets tonight, and ECB on Thursday.
* U.S. Eurozone & Canadian manufacturing jumps!.
* Chuck begins to list reasons for Gold.
* And all out dollar rally going on.
* Chuck says no taper until economy says so!.
* Chinese manufacturing hits 18-month high!.
* Germans lash out at U.S. complaints.
* Waiting on Big Ben.
* WSJ& FT say tapering is still on for December!.
* Norwegian krone soars on strong data! .
* U.S. Retail Sales disappoint .
* Currencies & metals get dissed .
* Dollar rallies by default!.
* Gold slips on dollar strength .
* U.S. Retail Sales today .