In This Issue.
* Currencies drift ahead of FOMC...
* Along with Gold.
* German inflation ticks up, but not enough!.
* The calls for a Chinese collapse have been overly exaggerated!
* Currencies add to Friday's gains.
* Krona is best performer overnight.
* Euro pushes past 1.3850.
* After roller coaster ride yesterday.
* Currencies & metals move higher today.
* U.S. Durable Goods & Capital Expenditures are good.
* Richard Russell speaks his mind.
* Aussie CPI slips, sends A$'s to woodshed.
* Chinese PMI ticks up, remains under 50.
* Eurozone flash PMI's tick higher
* A 12-month report card.
* Everyone is back!.
* Dollar bias yesterday turns around today.
* Aussie CPI to be strong?.
* Buying on the Cheap.
* Thin Volumes remain.
* And Tight currency ranges are in place.
* Doomsday report on New Zealand? .
* China continues to weaken renminbi.
* Currencies take a breather.
* IMF talks renminbi as reserve currency.
* Aussie Unemployment drops! .
* Chuck tries to sing like Bill Medley.
* Another dollar rout on Fed Minutes.
* Time to board the Love Train.
* Gold reaches 2014 high! .
* Consumer Debt an unintended consequence.
* Rate Differentials to narrow? .
* Gold sees attempt to recover fade.
* Chuck's kiss o 'death is still alive .
* ECB meeting to disappoint once again?.
* Currencies trade in tight ranges .
* Gold attempts to gain back losses.
* Kiwi sees profit taking .
* Yen losing safe haven prop?.
* Currencies are mixed today .
* Euro rallies after brief selloff.
* RBA statement prints tonight .
* Chuck is back!.
* G(8-1) leaders step up pressure on Russia...
* Pound moves higher on UK inflation data...
* Aussie $ and Indian rupee both higher vs. US$...
* Gold off lows, but struggles to gain momentum...
* A look at data...
* Dollar still in control...
* More rate hikes in Brazil...
* New Zealand still growing...
* RBNZ becomes the first to raise rates...
* China's numbers fall short of expectations...
* Euro rises to a 2 year high...
* Gold pushes past $1,350 and Palladium gains momentum...
* Dollar benefits from safe haven flows...
* Kiwi to benefit from interest rate increases...
* Precious metals tick higher as ETF flows return...
* Treasury yields continue to rise...