In This Issue.
* Currencies take a breather.
* IMF talks renminbi as reserve currency.
* Aussie Unemployment drops! .
* Chuck tries to sing like Bill Medley.
* Another dollar rout on Fed Minutes.
* Time to board the Love Train.
* Gold reaches 2014 high! .
* Consumer Debt an unintended consequence.
* Rate Differentials to narrow? .
* Gold sees attempt to recover fade.
* Chuck's kiss o 'death is still alive .
* ECB meeting to disappoint once again?.
* Currencies trade in tight ranges .
* Gold attempts to gain back losses.
* Kiwi sees profit taking .
* Yen losing safe haven prop?.
* Currencies are mixed today .
* Euro rallies after brief selloff.
* RBA statement prints tonight .
* Chuck is back!.
* G(8-1) leaders step up pressure on Russia...
* Pound moves higher on UK inflation data...
* Aussie $ and Indian rupee both higher vs. US$...
* Gold off lows, but struggles to gain momentum...
* A look at data...
* Dollar still in control...
* More rate hikes in Brazil...
* New Zealand still growing...
* RBNZ becomes the first to raise rates...
* China's numbers fall short of expectations...
* Euro rises to a 2 year high...
* Gold pushes past $1,350 and Palladium gains momentum...
* Dollar benefits from safe haven flows...
* Kiwi to benefit from interest rate increases...
* Precious metals tick higher as ETF flows return...
* Treasury yields continue to rise...
* BLS goes against ADP and ISM .
* Currencies lose lofty figures on jobs report.
* China posts Trade Deficit! .
* Gold loses $1,350 again! .
* Euro leads currencies on rally .
* Gold heads to $1,350, again.
* It's a Jobs Jamboree Friday .
* Safe Havens come back into play .
* Markets back to putting pressure on ECB.
* Gold Soars!.
* Where are the price manipulators now? .
* Currencies are mixed but euro soars! .
* Swedish GDP beats expectations...
* N.Z. Business Confidence moves higher!.
* Gold ETF sees first inflow month since 12/2012! .
* Currencies & metals are stuck!.
* N.Z. people say hedge fund guy is wrong!...
* BOAML takes other side of call on A$.
* When will the debt ever be reined in?.
* FOMC Meeting Minutes throw currencies under the bus.
* U.S. Housing starts fall 16%!..
* ASX to clear trades in RMB!..
* Why do we still need to issue same amount of Treasuries?.