In This Issue...
* April surplus
* Dollar tops all
* Aussie falls below parity
* Will the yen remain weaker than 100
In This Issue.
* Jobs Survey beats the estimates..
* Aussie March Retail Sales disappoint.
* RBA meets tonight to discuss rates.
* Norges Bank to meet this week..
* Risk off day helps 'havens'...
* Chuck gets some things off his chest...
* Aussie dollar drops as investors wait on central banks...
* Precious metals search for direction...
* Merkel says euro 1.30-1.40 is normal.
* RBNZ's wheeler to join currency war.
* Aussie sells off again.
* Gold falls below $1,600.
* Currencies & metals range trade.
* Mental giants buying yen.
* Aussie inflation rises.
* BOC to leave rates unchanged.
* Eurozone sees strong data from Germany.
* Aussie employment rises along with the A$.
* RBNZ leaves rates unchanged and sounds upbeat.
* Gold gets whacked again.
* Lawmakers & Gov't play games.
* Currencies & metals still rallying.
* If Gold's Wednesday sell off wasn't manipulation.
* Jumping on the Aussie rate cut bandwagon.
* Fiscal Cliff talks turn optimistic.
* Currencies & metals turn-around.
* Aussie CAPEX prints a negative outlook.
* Rupees are best performer overnight.
* Currencies and metals drift lower
* Aussie employment jumps for 2nd month.
* Greek Parliament passes austerity package.
* Another conspiracy theory from Chuck.
* Last jobs report before the election.
* Euro gets slammed.
* Aussie PPI rises.
* China slows down pace of appreciation.
* Currencies & metals on two-day rally.
* U.S. Stock market reopens today.
* Aussie Building Approvals soar!
* Jim Sinclair clears the air on gold confiscation.
* Greek protests remind markets of problems.
* Swedish Industrial Production is strong.
* Aussie Consumer Confidence bounces.
* CFTC to appeal judge's ruling on position limits.
* euro has mini-rally ahead of ECB.
* Aussie Retail Sales disappoint.
* Gas shortages?
* Caroline Baum on this Thursday!
* Chinese Services falls.
* Aussie Trade Deficit widens.
* More on Gold from Bill Gross.
* Yen begins to weaken again.
* Draghi to order another round for the ECB...
* Sweden's President says krona strength is here to stay...
* US truck sales point to a housing turnaround...
* Aussie growth disappoints, but is still strong...