In This Issue.
* Currencies lose ground .
* Gold loses ground too!.
* U.S. Retail Sales are OK .
* Meddling in the economy gets you nowhere! .
* Waiting on Big Ben.
* WSJ& FT say tapering is still on for December!.
* Norwegian krone soars on strong data! .
* U.S. Retail Sales disappoint .
* Currencies & metals get dissed .
* Dollar rallies by default!.
* Gold slips on dollar strength .
* U.S. Retail Sales today .
* Tapering is "all priced-in".
* Summers says thanks but no-thanks.
* Retail Sales disappoint in the U.S.
* Gold manipulation whistleblowers .
* U.S. Retail Sales to dominate today.
* Jobless Claims fall below 300K, but wait!.
* Eurozone moving toward single bond.
* Sweden's GDP is revised downward .
* Retail Sales expected to support an earlier taper...
* Yen falls after Japan's economy slows more than forecast...
* Euro area emerges from recession...
* Gold pushes higher...
* Without Cars and Gas, Sales are negative.
* RBA meeting minutes boost A$.
* Riksbank meeting minutes steady krona.
* Euro best performing G-10 currency in past 12 months.
* U.S. Retail Sales dominate today.
* Big Ben talks again this week.
* China prints correction to Lou statements last week.
* Chuck talks to CNN.com.
* Weak inflation & Retail Sales in Germany.
* Currencies & metals rally fades away
* China gains a wider distribution for renminbi.
* U.S. spending collapses in March..
* Retail sales in the US propel the dollar higher...
* Euro Industrial production disappoints...
* Norges bank pushes back any rate hikes...
* BOJ Governor approved by parliment...
* Debt ceiling debate shifts into high gear...
* Retail sales slow but steady in the US...
* Technical factors call for an increase in the euro...
* Precious metals continue to rebound...
* Euro soars on Moodys decision.
* Did U.S. Retail Sales really soar?
* Aussie dollar pushing toward 200-DMA
* Singapore dollar hits 1-year high!
* Safe Havens A$, Gold, Treasuries get sold.
* U.S. Retail Sales soar in July (not June though)
* China drags its feet reacting to weak data.
* Soros & Paulson buying Gold on the dips.
* Currencies fade on Monday.
* N.Z. Retail Sales print strong.
* Aussie Business Confidence pushes higher.
* Retail Sales today. The Big Kahuna this week.
* Currencies turn around on Friday.
* A$ sees a huge shift to long positions.
* Gold & Silver short positions.
* Retail Sales this week.