In This Issue.
* Weak inflation & Retail Sales in Germany.
* Currencies & metals rally fades away
* China gains a wider distribution for renminbi.
* U.S. spending collapses in March..
* Retail sales in the US propel the dollar higher...
* Euro Industrial production disappoints...
* Norges bank pushes back any rate hikes...
* BOJ Governor approved by parliment...
* Debt ceiling debate shifts into high gear...
* Retail sales slow but steady in the US...
* Technical factors call for an increase in the euro...
* Precious metals continue to rebound...
* Euro soars on Moodys decision.
* Did U.S. Retail Sales really soar?
* Aussie dollar pushing toward 200-DMA
* Singapore dollar hits 1-year high!
* Safe Havens A$, Gold, Treasuries get sold.
* U.S. Retail Sales soar in July (not June though)
* China drags its feet reacting to weak data.
* Soros & Paulson buying Gold on the dips.
* Currencies fade on Monday.
* N.Z. Retail Sales print strong.
* Aussie Business Confidence pushes higher.
* Retail Sales today. The Big Kahuna this week.
* Currencies turn around on Friday.
* A$ sees a huge shift to long positions.
* Gold & Silver short positions.
* Retail Sales this week.
* Currencies & metals find a bid.
* Retail Sales disappoint, big time!
* BOC to meet today.
* And Richard Duncan on this TTT!
* Currencies & metals trade in tight ranges
* Retail Sales to disappoint?
* Eurozone inflation remains above 2%...
* It's National Hug Your Kid Day!
* Currencies trade in tight range..
* Gold trades up $13.
* Swedish Retail Sales beat expectations.
* A$ back on terra firma.
* IFO rises for 7th consecutive month in Germany.
* U.K. Retail Sales soar!
* Norway ditches Swiss idea.
* A$ & kiwi end the week down.
* China's wider band and
* U.S. Retail Sales send risk assets higher.
* Intervention for kiwi?
* What's with the Fed editing tapes?...
* China's weaker GDP hurts risk assets.
* A$ to be underpinned.
* Japan to get serious with deflation?
* Retail Sales today.
* Currencies mount a mini-recovery.
* Chinese Retail Sales & Ind. Prod. soar!
* Who's going to take the Fed's place?
* The Honor of the Nation is at Stake!
* Stocks fall is this Déjà vu?
* Euro rallies, dragging the Scandis with it.
* Australia prints a strong Retail Sales report!
* Gold reaches for the stars once again.