In This Issue.
* U.S. GDP disappoints.
* Currencies & metals rally.
* Kiwi gains VS dollars U.S & A$.
* PIMCO likes Norwegian krone fundamentals..
* U.K. 1st QTR GDP beats estimates!.
* Merkel wishes for higher rates for Germany.
* Riksbank gets on Chuck's bad list.
* Gold physical demand continues to soar..
* Gold & Commodities plunge!.
* Commodity Currencies take it on the chin.
* It's all about the so-called U.S. recovery.
* Chinese GDP weakens to 7.7%.
* FOMC decides to keep the presses running...
* Growth in the US drops during the 4th quarter...
* Mixed data keeps the euro steady...
* RBNZ maintains a stable path...
* The Risk Off sentiment remains
* U.S. Stock market is closed today.
* Chinese renminbi / yuan appreciates again.
* Gold sways back and forth.
* Currencies & metals lick their wounds.
* Aussie Treasurer in talks with China.
* China 2nd QTR GDP prints @ +7.6%...
* Are the markets wrong on Norway?
* China's weaker GDP hurts risk assets.
* A$ to be underpinned.
* Japan to get serious with deflation?
* Retail Sales today.
* Dudley agrees with Yellen on rates.
* Which sends Gold higher!
* Chinese GDP weakens to 8.1%...
* Buying Gold on the dips.
* Euro gains over 2-full cents before pulling back
* A$ gains to $1.07 before pulling back
* U.S. 3rd QTR GDP at 2.5%...
* China offers Eurozone help.
* Euro, francs, kiwi all push higher.
* Whispering for stimulus begins already!
* Sweden prints a solid GDP number.
* Proof of no "real" political will.
* GDP disappoints
* Jobless claims rise
* Brazil inflation eases, for now
* New Zealand keeps rates on hold
* No curveballs from Ben
* 1st quarter GDP today
* S&P cuts Japan's outlook
* Aussie inflation rises
* Dollar rally ends, but markets are choppy.
* Moodys downgrades Ireland again.
* The Data cupboard unloads today.
* Silver to $42!
* Euro rallies to 1.40!
* Gold & Silver play catch-up.
* Jobs Jamboree Friday!
* Brazil GDP soars!
* Euro rebounds.
* ZEW is stronger for 4th consecutive month!
* China's GDP for 2010. 10.3%!
* QE boosts. inflation!