In This Issue.
* German IFO prints a strong number.
* Swedish confidence soars.
* Mexican GDP jumps! .
* RBA doing an opposite Rubin .
* The can was full of pork.
* Dollar continues to get sold.
* Chinese GDP grows at 7.8%! .
* A HUGE oil discovery in Australia! .
* U.S. Retail Sales to dominate today.
* Jobless Claims fall below 300K, but wait!.
* Eurozone moving toward single bond.
* Sweden's GDP is revised downward .
* Even so-called safe havens get sold.
* The new and improved GDP prints!
* Canada prints Current Account Balance.
* BCB hikes rates 50 basis points!.
* Jobless recovery continues to muddle along...
* Kiwi drops on dairy export concerns...
* Japanese yen and Pound sterling move higher...
* GDP re-calculations could have political consequences...
* No taper talk
* Second quarter growth
* ADP on the rise
* Third time is a charm
* Data rich environment
* India to go backwards
* A priced in rate cut
* Second quarter contraction
* U.S. Retail Sales dominate today.
* Big Ben talks again this week.
* China prints correction to Lou statements last week.
* Chuck talks to CNN.com.
* Currencies & metals give back gains.
* Sentiment rules, but for how much longer?.
* Lou confuses the markets about Chinese GDP.
* S&P raises Ireland's outlook to positive.
* Stocks & bonds rally giving bias to dollars.
* Norway & Sweden post strong Retail Sales data.
* Chuck explains labor participation and unemployment.
* John Williams on his soapbox .
* U.S. GDP disappoints.
* Currencies & metals rally.
* Kiwi gains VS dollars U.S & A$.
* PIMCO likes Norwegian krone fundamentals..
* U.K. 1st QTR GDP beats estimates!.
* Merkel wishes for higher rates for Germany.
* Riksbank gets on Chuck's bad list.
* Gold physical demand continues to soar..
* Gold & Commodities plunge!.
* Commodity Currencies take it on the chin.
* It's all about the so-called U.S. recovery.
* Chinese GDP weakens to 7.7%.
* FOMC decides to keep the presses running...
* Growth in the US drops during the 4th quarter...
* Mixed data keeps the euro steady...
* RBNZ maintains a stable path...
* The Risk Off sentiment remains
* U.S. Stock market is closed today.
* Chinese renminbi / yuan appreciates again.
* Gold sways back and forth.