In This Issue.
* Petrol Currencies up.
* Global Growth currencies down.
* FOMC meeting minutes today. UGH!
* Euro pops over 1.13 briefly .
* The dollar remains in the driver's seat.
* Swedes have a hung Parliament .
* Scotland vote is this Thursday.
* FOMC meeting this week .
* Currencies drift ahead of FOMC...
* Along with Gold.
* German inflation ticks up, but not enough!.
* The calls for a Chinese collapse have been overly exaggerated!
* FOMC Meeting Minutes throw currencies under the bus.
* U.S. Housing starts fall 16%!..
* ASX to clear trades in RMB!..
* Why do we still need to issue same amount of Treasuries?.
* FOMC begins their meeting...
* Riksbank cuts rates...
* Kiwi breaks ranks with the commodity currencies...
* Gold and Silver move higher...
* FOMC taper decision rules markets...
* Euro-zone data pushes euro higher...
* AUD falls but NZD set to rally...
* Brazil's central bank pledges support for the real...
* Waiting on Big Ben.
* WSJ& FT say tapering is still on for December!.
* Norwegian krone soars on strong data! .
* U.S. Retail Sales disappoint .
* Markets still fixate on FOMC taper...
* Merkel cruises to victory...
* China's PMI hits 6 month high...
* Chuck shares a story on the oil markets...
* It's all about FOMC & Tapering today.
* Other data takes a back seat.
* Norges Bank to change bias?
* Revisiting 1989 .
* ZEW soars for 3rd consecutive month.
* RBA prints a mixed bag-o-nuts.
* Chuck lives in the past.
* No better off than 6 years ago .
* All eyes turn to FOMC Meeting Minutes.
* Bias to sell dollars turns around.
* Turkey hikes rates, with more to come!.
* The price of beer gets manipulated too? Heavens to Murgatroid! .
* On, off and on again currency rally.
* FOMC minutes spur talk of QE ending.
* Budget gets 6% more spending.
* Kiwi is best performer overnight.
* FOMC minutes cause huge selloff.
* Gold trades through "death cross".
* Currencies get whacked!
* Chuck has another conspiracy thought.
* FOMC decides to keep the presses running...
* Growth in the US drops during the 4th quarter...
* Mixed data keeps the euro steady...
* RBNZ maintains a stable path...
* Currencies & metals back off the rally pedal.
* Euro gets the most out of relative calm.
* Swiss franc to weaken further?.
* FOMC meeting this week.