In This Issue.
* On, off and on again currency rally.
* FOMC minutes spur talk of QE ending.
* Budget gets 6% more spending.
* Kiwi is best performer overnight.
* FOMC minutes cause huge selloff.
* Gold trades through "death cross".
* Currencies get whacked!
* Chuck has another conspiracy thought.
* FOMC decides to keep the presses running...
* Growth in the US drops during the 4th quarter...
* Mixed data keeps the euro steady...
* RBNZ maintains a stable path...
* Currencies & metals back off the rally pedal.
* Euro gets the most out of relative calm.
* Swiss franc to weaken further?.
* FOMC meeting this week.
* Currencies, metals & Treasuries getting sold.
* Is this the beginning of a change for the dollar?
* Yen drops to a 2-year low VS dollar.
* Chuck breaks down the timeline.
* Gold gets taken to the woodshed .
* FOMC to do more bond buying this Christmas.
* Currencies drift lower.
* China steps on gas pedal again.
* FOMC minutes send the dollar lower...
* China introduces their new leadership...
* Kiwi moves into top 3 performers of 2012...
* Israeli airstrike sends oil higher...
* Bernanke announces QEIII...
* Dollar gets sold as inflation risks rise...
* Plenty of US data to move the markets...
* Precious metals benefit from FOMC announcment...
* Risk rally has legs.
* FOMC 2-day meeting begins today.
* G-20 rumors all around.
* A$ gets eyed by Central Banks.
* Being the first to make the call.
* FOMC meeting today.
* China loosens the purse strings.
* Gold gives back Friday's gains.
* FOMC pushes rate hike out to late 2014!
* Big Ben discusses another round of QE.
* Currencies, metals, stocks and bonds all rally!
* An Attempt to confuse us with data.
* FOMC to meet this week.
* Losing credibility?
* Gold doesn't stay below $1,800 for long!
* Getting ready for Operation Twist.
* Equity markets continue to fall...
* FOMC to the rescue ???
* Rioting in the UK...
* Gold hits another high...
* FOMC keeps rates unchanged.
* And Ends QE2.
* Norges bank projects 2 rate hikes!
* The Spinning Wheel for Gold .
* Euro euphoria from Friday, fades.
* Gold finally catches a bid.
* Oil price continues to drop.
* FOMC meeting week.