In This Issue.
* Waiting on Big Ben.
* WSJ& FT say tapering is still on for December!.
* Norwegian krone soars on strong data! .
* U.S. Retail Sales disappoint .
* Markets still fixate on FOMC taper...
* Merkel cruises to victory...
* China's PMI hits 6 month high...
* Chuck shares a story on the oil markets...
* It's all about FOMC & Tapering today.
* Other data takes a back seat.
* Norges Bank to change bias?
* Revisiting 1989 .
* ZEW soars for 3rd consecutive month.
* RBA prints a mixed bag-o-nuts.
* Chuck lives in the past.
* No better off than 6 years ago .
* All eyes turn to FOMC Meeting Minutes.
* Bias to sell dollars turns around.
* Turkey hikes rates, with more to come!.
* The price of beer gets manipulated too? Heavens to Murgatroid! .
* On, off and on again currency rally.
* FOMC minutes spur talk of QE ending.
* Budget gets 6% more spending.
* Kiwi is best performer overnight.
* FOMC minutes cause huge selloff.
* Gold trades through "death cross".
* Currencies get whacked!
* Chuck has another conspiracy thought.
* FOMC decides to keep the presses running...
* Growth in the US drops during the 4th quarter...
* Mixed data keeps the euro steady...
* RBNZ maintains a stable path...
* Currencies & metals back off the rally pedal.
* Euro gets the most out of relative calm.
* Swiss franc to weaken further?.
* FOMC meeting this week.
* Currencies, metals & Treasuries getting sold.
* Is this the beginning of a change for the dollar?
* Yen drops to a 2-year low VS dollar.
* Chuck breaks down the timeline.
* Gold gets taken to the woodshed .
* FOMC to do more bond buying this Christmas.
* Currencies drift lower.
* China steps on gas pedal again.
* FOMC minutes send the dollar lower...
* China introduces their new leadership...
* Kiwi moves into top 3 performers of 2012...
* Israeli airstrike sends oil higher...
* Bernanke announces QEIII...
* Dollar gets sold as inflation risks rise...
* Plenty of US data to move the markets...
* Precious metals benefit from FOMC announcment...
* Risk rally has legs.
* FOMC 2-day meeting begins today.
* G-20 rumors all around.
* A$ gets eyed by Central Banks.
* Being the first to make the call.
* FOMC meeting today.
* China loosens the purse strings.
* Gold gives back Friday's gains.