In This Issue.
* Last jobs report before the election.
* Euro gets slammed.
* Aussie PPI rises.
* China slows down pace of appreciation.
* Chinese Services falls.
* Aussie Trade Deficit widens.
* More on Gold from Bill Gross.
* Yen begins to weaken again.
* Currencies & metals lick their wounds.
* Aussie Treasurer in talks with China.
* China 2nd QTR GDP prints @ +7.6%...
* Are the markets wrong on Norway?
* Euro's 'Achilles Heel'...
* Pound sterling as a safe haven ???
* Aussie drops below parity...
* China turns negative again...
* Dollar fights back.
* Eurozone inflation remains high.
* Aussie unemployment drops.
* Silver Sage, Ted Butler.
* Bernanke to the rescue...
* The US$ trends lower and then tumbles...
* China allows further appreciation of the Renminbi...
* Blue lights flash for the Aussie dollar...
* Euro slips back overnight.
* Oil price pinches global growth currencies.
* Aussie Business Confidence soars.
* China takes another step.