In This Issue.
* Risk assets rebound on Fed statement.
* RBNZ leaves rates unchanged.
* As too does the Riksbank.
* Gold rebounds, before NY Open.
* China's wider band and
* U.S. Retail Sales send risk assets higher.
* Intervention for kiwi?
* What's with the Fed editing tapes?...
* Flight to safety, but was it necessary???
* STL Fed Head Bullard says we are at a turning point...
* China lets the renminbi rise...
* Australian officials bypass the US$...
* Huge Currency rally Friday gets reversed!
* Latest German proposal is rejected by Greeks.
* Fed is still concerned about deflation.
* China returns by marking down renminbi!
* G-7 squashes currency rally...
* Yen rallies to below 82!
* Europe joins U.S. VS China...
* Who's a Currency Manipulator?