In This Issue.
* Gold holds steady.
* Currencies get deep sixed.
* Brazil hikes rates !.
* Gold trend not a one-way street.
In This Issue...
* Jobs disappointed, again
* We're told inflation fell
* Fed has the ball
* Brazil back paddles
* More blood in the streets yesterday.
* Brazil cuts rates and signals for more cuts!
* Got Debt?
* Calls for more Aussie rate cuts get louder.
* Greeks get 83% participation in bond swap.
* CAC's will be invoked for the rest.
* Brazil cuts rates again.
* Draghi tells banks the ball's in their court.
* Currencies remain in a tight range.
* Waiting on the Eurozone Summit.
* Bank of Canada leaves rates unchanged.
* Brazil scraps their tax quietly.
* Currencies rally on EFSF news.
* Gold & Silver get sold.
* Brazil debases their currency again!
* $131 Billion in new debt issues.
* More healing for the currencies.
* Gold can't hold its super ball bounce.
* Brazil to cut rates again?
* Richard Russell on Gold!
* Dollar Bulls turn risk meter past Off!
* Gold & Silver see tons of selling.
* Fed Inflates the Treasury Bubble further.
* Brazil's wish comes true!
* Book squaring weakens currencies.
* Aussie Retail Sales rebound.
* Brazil cuts their internal rate!
* Swiss franc rebounds.
* RBNZ Opens door to rate hikes.
* Poland & Brazil hike rates 1/4%
* OPEC leaves production unchanged.
* Data returns today.
* GDP disappoints
* Jobless claims rise
* Brazil inflation eases, for now
* New Zealand keeps rates on hold
* Dollar reverses course ...
* Yen won't copy the '95 increase following Kobe quake ...
* India's growth to force higher rates? ...
* Brazil tries to keep a lid on the real ...
* EU leaders agree on a new and improved bailout ...
* Euro rallies to 1.40!
* Gold & Silver play catch-up.
* Jobs Jamboree Friday!
* Brazil GDP soars!
* A day for the Carry Trade?
* Brazil inflation still rising.
* Swiss had a tough day.
* No alarms from Chinese rate hike.
* Dollar weakness continues.
* Gold, Silver and Oil all rally.
* A$, & C$ trade back to parity.
* Brazil is a job creation machine!