A free, quick-reading daily e-letter on world currencies, economic trends, and the occasional baseball score.
In This Issue.
* Currencies trade in tight range..
* RBA to cut rates tonight.
* Will Carney hike rates?
* A different view on Silver.
* Dudley agrees with Yellen on rates.
* Which sends Gold higher!
* Chinese GDP weakens to 8.1%...
* Buying Gold on the dips.
* Gold trades up $13.
* Swedish Retail Sales beat expectations.
* A$ back on terra firma.
* IFO rises for 7th consecutive month in Germany.
* U.K. Retail Sales soar!
* Norway ditches Swiss idea.
* A$ & kiwi end the week down.
* Risk assets trade in a tight range.
* The games people play now.
* SNB credibility up for sale.
* Richard Russell on Good Friday!
* China's weaker GDP hurts risk assets.
* A$ to be underpinned.
* Japan to get serious with deflation?
* Retail Sales today.
* More thoughts on bonds .
* RBA greases the tracks.
* German DAX outperforms S&P.
* Yen repatriation is over.
* Currency & metals rally cools off..
* A$ soars on great jobs report!
* Jim O'Neil on the euro/ franc cross
* Richard Russell on a Thursday.
* Bank of Canada leaves rates unchanged.
* Riksbank does too.
* India cuts rates with soaring inflation.
* Chinese banks begin to short dollars.
* Risk assets attempt to rally.
* What's the Fed up to?
* MAS to adjust monetary policy?
* Debts & Deficits gone wild.
* China's wider band and
* U.S. Retail Sales send risk assets higher.
* Intervention for kiwi?
* What's with the Fed editing tapes?...
* Risk assets have a deep slide .
* Fed gives parameters for additional stimulus.
* Australia prints a Trade Deficit!
* Norway considers a cap for euro cross.
* Risk assets rally on jobs data.
* BLS adds 90,000 jobs.
* Chinese inflation ticks up.
* Sing dollar drifts with renminbi.
* Bond yields recover a bit.
* China gooses the A$.
* Germany wrestles with fund.
* Pound sterling moves ahead.
In This Issue..
* Durable goods disappoint
* Market on hold for Fed
* QE3 still an option
* Quiet day for currencies