A free, quick-reading daily e-letter on world currencies, economic trends, and the occasional baseball score.
In This Issue.
* Greeks get 83% participation in bond swap.
* CAC's will be invoked for the rest.
* Brazil cuts rates again.
* Draghi tells banks the ball's in their court.
* Currencies & metals rally.
* Will ISDA trigger CDS's?
* Bollard gets under Chuck's skin.
* ECB, BOC, BOE all meet today.
* Greek Bond Swap acceptance.
* German Factory Orders drop.
* RBNZ has some explaining to do.
* Norway again.
* Gold's price drop, manipulated?
* Jumping on the GATA bandwagon.
* RBA leaves rates & easing bias unchanged
* Only yen ekes out a gain VS dollar!
* Currencies & metals lick their wounds.
* Canadian dollar still at the party.
* Central Banks to meet this week.
* China continues to gain distribution.
* Dollar settles into a trading range ...
* Fed Head says QE3 is still an option ...
* Brazil tries another attempt to slow real ...
* Gold selloff wasn't due to Bernanke ...
* Bernanke sends the markets in a tailspin
* Default or no Default?
* Gold drops over 3%
* China encourages use of the Renminbi