A free, quick-reading daily e-letter on world currencies, economic trends, and the occasional baseball score.
In This Issue.
* LTRO is greater than expected.
* Gold & Silver soar!
* Gold to $2,000 in March?
* Thoughts from Chuck.
* Eurozone econ confidence rises.
* Italy auctions bonds at lower rates!
* Gold & Silver rally.
* Look at everyone turning 65!
* A closer look wipes out euphoria.
* Gillard defeats challenger.
* The Eye of the Storm.
* Swiss / euro cross watch time.
* Euro climbs back to 1.34!
* Loonie is stuck in the mud.
* The Debt Generation.
* Do you have enough Gold & Silver?
* Euro leads currency rally.
* Gold & Silver climb to 3 month highs.
* Gillard calls for a vote.
* The World Bank on China.
* Currency & metal rally reversed.
* Riksbank cuts rates.
* Aussie job creation prints big!
* 10 years ago in Orlando.
* China boosts risk assets.
* Eurozone economy contracts.
* Sweden to halt rate hike cycle.
* Aussie bond yields attract buyers.
* Currencies & metals rally halted.
* A Minsky Moment on the way?
* Dr. Steve & the manipulators.
* Retail Sales to print today.
* Greeks continue to hold markets hostage...
* Ireland says they won't need any additional bailouts...
* BOE adds another 50 B in stimulus...
* China's currency hits a new high...
* Greeks are given 15 more days...
* ECB and BOE meet ...
* China's inflation spikes...
* AUD and NZD hit 6 month highs...
* Currencies & metals rally on ECB news.
* Fed to devalue dollar by 33%?
* Japan posts smallest CAD since 1996.
* The Misery Index, deux.
* Currencies edge higher this morning.
* RBA sounds upbeat about global growth.
* BOJ performs stealth intervention.
* The Misery Index.
* Currencies hold ground ahead of Jobs Jamboree.
* Wen signals that China may help Eurozone.
* What will the SNB do now?
* Gold looks for traction.
* Currencies & metals allowed to hold gains.
* Canada pension board to buy A$'s.
* Taxes are going to the moon.
* Who said that?