A free, quick-reading daily e-letter on world currencies, economic trends, and the occasional baseball score.
In This Issue.
* euro gets caught in yen /dollar crosses.
* Central Bank meetings this week.
* China balks at helping Eurozone.
* Cardinals Win 2011 World Series!
* Euro gains over 2-full cents before pulling back
* A$ gains to $1.07 before pulling back
* U.S. 3rd QTR GDP at 2.5%...
* China offers Eurozone help.
* Euro continues to be well bid ahead of Summit.
* Bank of Canada hangs loonie out on a line..
* Aussie inflation weakens.
* What's Japan waiting for?
* Euro rebounds yesterday & continues this morning.
* Bank of Canada to meet today.
* RBI sends rate hike signals!
* Closing in on November.
* 4-day euro rally gets stopped this morning.
* Eurozone Crisis meeting asks for an extension..
* Chinese manufacturing rebounds this month!
* Thoughts on Gold.
* Bickering led to euro weakness yesterday
* Eurozone Crisis meeting this weekend
* Swiss francs get back on the rally tracks.
* Bernanke to help with housing market?
* Currencies rally on EFSF news.
* Gold & Silver get sold.
* Brazil debases their currency again!
* $131 Billion in new debt issues.
* France & Germany agree to increase in EFSF
* Spain gets downgraded by two notches!
* Norges Bank meets today.
* CFTC votes 3-2 to limit commodity positions.
* German Officials deep six currency rally.
* Moody's warns France.
* German Investor Confidence plunges.
* Bud Conrad for your enjoyment!
* Currency rally gets slapped back down.
* Eurozone leaders put a 1 week timeline on their plan.
* The CFTC meets this week.
* Annual Budget Deficit hits $1.3 Trillion!
* Eurozone plan spurs currency rally.
* MAS authorizes additional sing $ strength.
* Aussie dollar rises 1 full cent!
* And no worries. The Trade Deficit remained "steady"
* Dollar fights back.
* Eurozone inflation remains high.
* Aussie unemployment drops.
* Silver Sage, Ted Butler.
* Overbought dollar gets sold!
* Euro climbs to 1.38!
* Eurozone Industrial Production soars!
* U. S. and China. here we go!
* Currency rally is stopped by Slovakia vote.
* Gold up $30 yesterday, down $16 this morning.
* Trichet, Slovakia weigh heavily on euro.
* Explaining the PPT.
* Jobs created in Sept reach 103,000!
* Fitch downgrades Italy.
* Merkel, Sarkozy pledge help for banks.
* 20th Anniversary of the Maastricht Treaty.