A free, quick-reading daily e-letter on world currencies, economic trends, and the occasional baseball score.
In This Issue.
* Eurozone plan spurs currency rally.
* MAS authorizes additional sing $ strength.
* Aussie dollar rises 1 full cent!
* And no worries. The Trade Deficit remained "steady"
* Currency rally gets slapped back down.
* Eurozone leaders put a 1 week timeline on their plan.
* The CFTC meets this week.
* Annual Budget Deficit hits $1.3 Trillion!
* German Officials deep six currency rally.
* Moody's warns France.
* German Investor Confidence plunges.
* Bud Conrad for your enjoyment!
* France & Germany agree to increase in EFSF
* Spain gets downgraded by two notches!
* Norges Bank meets today.
* CFTC votes 3-2 to limit commodity positions.
* Currencies rally on EFSF news.
* Gold & Silver get sold.
* Brazil debases their currency again!
* $131 Billion in new debt issues.
* Bickering led to euro weakness yesterday
* Eurozone Crisis meeting this weekend
* Swiss francs get back on the rally tracks.
* Bernanke to help with housing market?
* 4-day euro rally gets stopped this morning.
* Eurozone Crisis meeting asks for an extension..
* Chinese manufacturing rebounds this month!
* Thoughts on Gold.
* Euro rebounds yesterday & continues this morning.
* Bank of Canada to meet today.
* RBI sends rate hike signals!
* Closing in on November.
* Euro continues to be well bid ahead of Summit.
* Bank of Canada hangs loonie out on a line..
* Aussie inflation weakens.
* What's Japan waiting for?
* Euro gains over 2-full cents before pulling back
* A$ gains to $1.07 before pulling back
* U.S. 3rd QTR GDP at 2.5%...
* China offers Eurozone help.
* euro gets caught in yen /dollar crosses.
* Central Bank meetings this week.
* China balks at helping Eurozone.
* Cardinals Win 2011 World Series!
* The dollar gains huge chunks of ground.
* Renminbi and yen eke out small gains.
* Gold soars!
* U.S. & Eurozone data prints weaker.
* The dollar hammers the currencies.
* Only Gold & Silver post gains VS the dollar.
* A Trade War with China?
* Petrol currencies get slammed ..
* Big Ben tells it like it is.
* Currencies rally .
* Gold sees rug pulled from under it. again!
* Recapitalization of European Banks?
* The weak Bias to sell dollars remains.
* Gold rallies back!
* SNB intervenes to weaken the franc.
* U.S. legislature on China should die!