A free, quick-reading daily e-letter on world currencies, economic trends, and the occasional baseball score.
In This Issue.
* Currencies reverse gains from this week.
* Gold, dollars and renminbi rally.
* German Retail Sales plunge!
* New Zealand gets downgraded.
* Currencies range trade on Wednesday.
* And then see slippage overnight.
* U.S. data continues to print soft.
* Fisher talks about Twist & Shout.
* More healing for the currencies.
* Gold can't hold its super ball bounce.
* Brazil to cut rates again?
* Richard Russell on Gold!
* Currencies & metals see some healing.
* Gold sees a super ball bounce.
* Fed Heads question the need for inflation.
* A new conspiracy thought.
* Currencies range trade.
* Is there more than free markets going on?
* Reliving 2001?
* No new developments in Europe.
* Dollar Bulls turn risk meter past Off!
* Gold & Silver see tons of selling.
* Fed Inflates the Treasury Bubble further.
* Brazil's wish comes true!
- Fed Chooses Operation Twist.
- Dollar goes on a rampages VS currencies & Gold.- Operation Twist, an oldie but not a goodie.- U.S. & Japan, two peas in a pod.
* A warning from China.
* Steps to removing the dollar standard.
* Gold drops back below $1,800. for how long?
* Getting ready for Operation Twist.
* FOMC to meet this week.
* Losing credibility?
* Gold doesn't stay below $1,800 for long!
* Greek default watch continues.
* Currencies rally is cut short this morning.
* Gold below $1,800. an opportunity?
* Foreclosures soar in August!
* Sarkozy's and Merkel's words boost the euro . . .
* SNB buying Euro bonds, but not helping things . . .
* US retail sales are stuck in a rut. . .
* RBNZ keeps rates unchanged . . .
* Greece makes it another day.
* Currencies see mini-rally on Tuesday.
* High yielders get taken to woodshed today.
* Doing the math.
* Greece hangs on by a thread.
* Only a few currencies gain VS dollars.
* Italy asks China to buy bonds.
* Another person thinks like Chuck!
* Rumors of a Greek default sink currencies.
* The dollar hammers away at all currencies.
* Chinese data is good.
* Gold gets deep sixed again!
* The President and Fed Chairman get ignored.
* A perfect storm is brewing.
* Gold sees a huge selloff while Chuck types.
* Better data for Sweden.
And, Now, Today's Pfennig For Your Thoughts!