A free, quick-reading daily e-letter on world currencies, economic trends, and the occasional baseball score.
In This Issue.
* Currencies rally strong VS dollar.
* First leg of Greek vote passes.
* NZ Business Confidence is strong.
* Eurozone inflation remains at 2.7%
* All-out currency relief rally.
* Gold rebounds along with Oil.
* Home prices continue to fall.
* The Only Game In Town.
* Currency mini-rally continues.
* Gold falls well below $1,500 but recovers.
* Home prices to continue to fall?
* Dollar rally hits a snag in Europe.
* Gold falls below $1,500!
* Oil price drop hurts petrol currencies.
* Ready for financial calamity?
* Trichet deep sixes euro.
* And Gold!
* German Business Confidence rises.
* Have we become Comatose?
* FOMC keeps rates unchanged.
* And Ends QE2.
* Norges bank projects 2 rate hikes!
* The Spinning Wheel for Gold .
* Euro rallies on deck chair rearrangement!
* Gold pushes higher too.
* RBA waters down rate hike talk.
* What will QE3 be named?
* Euro euphoria from Friday, fades.
* Gold finally catches a bid.
* Oil price continues to drop.
* FOMC meeting week.
* Euro heals some.
* Merkel & Sarkozy meet.
* Oil price drops $7 this week!
* Big Al in the news.
* Currencies mount a mini-recovery.
* Chinese Retail Sales & Ind. Prod. soar!
* Who's going to take the Fed's place?
* The Honor of the Nation is at Stake!
* Selling Triggers more selling.
* ECB & German Gov't different opinions.
* New Zealand experiences aftershocks.
* Budget Deficit to exceed $1 Trillion again!
* The dollar rallies!
* Bollard talks down kiwi.
* China's imports soar!
* BRIC's continue to grow in stature.
* RBNZ Opens door to rate hikes.
* Poland & Brazil hike rates 1/4%
* OPEC leaves production unchanged.
* Data returns today.
* Big Ben says stimulus is warranted.
* Greek debt pressures return.
* $13 drop in minutes for Gold?
* German Industrial Production Slows.
* Juncker attempts to deep six the euro.
* Greek debt pressures ease.
* More on Jobs. or lack of them.
* Correct Accounting from the CBO!