A free, quick-reading daily e-letter on world currencies, economic trends, and the occasional baseball score.
In This Issue.
* Waiting on Jobs for March.
* Currencies rally overnight.
* Oil price climbs to $107!
* Using their "uncertainty hedge".
* 209K jobs created in March.
* Currencies reverse dollar rally.
* Oil price climbs to $108!
* Will ECB hike rates this week?
* Bernanke plays down inflation wording.
* Making tough cuts.
* German Factory Orders surge!
* Yen on the selling blocks.
* 60-80 Billion euros for Portugal.
* Could this relieve the pressure?
* A$ hits all-time record high!
* Brazilian Gov't is at it again!
* Currencies & metals rally on ECB rate hike.
* Trichet leaves door open for more hikes.
* Gold reaches another all-time record high!
* Dollar gets some love on Gov't budget deal.
* Canadian employers opt for full-time employment!
* China posts a trade deficit in first quarter.
* Silver trades past $41!
* Japan raises severity level to 7!
* A$ is proxy for Global Growth.
* Morgan Stanley raises outlook for reals.
* Silver backs off of $41.
* Currencies & metals recovering.
* C$ drops as price of Oil drops $5!
* CIBC points to euro 1.50 as peak.
* Here come the Tax increases.
* Dollar rallies on the too far, too fast theme.
* Retail Sales or so-so for March.
* MAS will faster appreciation for Sing dollar.
* Indians switching to Silver!
* Dollar rally ends, but markets are choppy.
* Moodys downgrades Ireland again.
* The Data cupboard unloads today.
* Silver to $42!
* Dollar rallies as Greek Debt come back to haunt.
* China & New Zealand sign currency swap agreement.
* Big Ben tries to speak louder than the hawks.
* Big news from Texas.
* Bonds, stocks & Currencies sell off
* Gold & Silver rally on S&P announcement.
* New Zealand CPI is weaker than expected.
* BRICS make a statement regarding the dollar.
* A currency & commodity rally for the ages!
* Riksbank hikes rates 25 basis points.
* Canadian inflation soars higher!
* China moving plans forward?
* A currency & commodity rally day 2!
* Kotlikoff calls for a bond crisis!
* Oil surges another $2
* Buying Gold instead of holding dollars.
* Currencies back off their dollar assault.
* Gold & Silver continue to move higher.
* Canadian Retail Sales rebound.
* Chuck's version of a Brick in the Wall.