A free, quick-reading daily e-letter on world currencies, economic trends, and the occasional baseball score.
In This Issue.
* GDP disappoints
* Jobless claims rise
* Brazil inflation eases, for now
* New Zealand keeps rates on hold
* No curveballs from Ben
* 1st quarter GDP today
* S&P cuts Japan's outlook
* Aussie inflation rises
* The silver roller coaster
* Home prices fell, again
* All eyes on Bernanke
* Aussie hits another record
* Currencies see some slippage.
* But big move down is in Silver.
* China's Sov. Wealth Fund.
* Richard Russell on Gold Manipulation.
* China makes an announcement.
* FOMC meets this week.
* Silver continues to go higher!
* Touting Singapore!
* Currencies back off their dollar assault.
* Gold & Silver continue to move higher.
* Canadian Retail Sales rebound.
* Chuck's version of a Brick in the Wall.
* A currency & commodity rally day 2!
* Kotlikoff calls for a bond crisis!
* Oil surges another $2
* Buying Gold instead of holding dollars.
* A currency & commodity rally for the ages!
* Riksbank hikes rates 25 basis points.
* Canadian inflation soars higher!
* China moving plans forward?
* Bonds, stocks & Currencies sell off
* Gold & Silver rally on S&P announcement.
* New Zealand CPI is weaker than expected.
* BRICS make a statement regarding the dollar.
* Dollar rallies as Greek Debt come back to haunt.
* China & New Zealand sign currency swap agreement.
* Big Ben tries to speak louder than the hawks.
* Big news from Texas.
* Dollar rally ends, but markets are choppy.
* Moodys downgrades Ireland again.
* The Data cupboard unloads today.
* Silver to $42!
* Dollar rallies on the too far, too fast theme.
* Retail Sales or so-so for March.
* MAS will faster appreciation for Sing dollar.
* Indians switching to Silver!
* Currencies & metals recovering.
* C$ drops as price of Oil drops $5!
* CIBC points to euro 1.50 as peak.
* Here come the Tax increases.
* Japan raises severity level to 7!
* A$ is proxy for Global Growth.
* Morgan Stanley raises outlook for reals.
* Silver backs off of $41.
* Dollar gets some love on Gov't budget deal.
* Canadian employers opt for full-time employment!
* China posts a trade deficit in first quarter.
* Silver trades past $41!